Life has been anything but normal this year and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that as of August 6th, 2020 we will be reopening to provide dental care for you [and your family]. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate through these uncertain times.
Please read the following protocols set in place for a safe work environment,
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
• We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office.
• You will be asked to wait outside our office in the hallway and call/text us when you arrive and then wait for a call/text back to let you know when you can enter the office.
• We ask that you bring a mask or covering for you face and have it on when entering the office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
• Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
• Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit and that pur rooms may be isolated with plastic barriers.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our office at 613-424-8442 or email us at email@example.com .
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this difficult time. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
Dr. Chbat, Dr. Farah and our team a Place Dental
Website designed by M.